Path of Positivity - Happiness

Can you believe it is June already? I don't know if that makes me happy or sad...which leads me into our theme this month over at Path of Positivity - Happiness.


There are so many things that make us happy, but I think our pets bring lots of happiness into our lives. I have two little Dachshunds and they make me very happy. They are so cute and lovable. I can't imagine not having them. I used to have two little kitty cats, Louie and Marie. We did not have Louie as long as I would have liked and it was a sad day when he died, but Marie was around for a good 10 years. So in honor of my Pets and the happiness they have brought me, I am dedicating this months PoP cards to them.



Our Guest sponsor this month is Fresh Brewed Designs. This little image is called Daisy Kitten. Isn't she a sweet little thing? Heather has lot's of fun images over in her shop and some great coffee theme'd images, so be sure to check them out. We Love our sponsors and appreciate your support!


As always, we have some great prizes in store this month, so join us down the Path of Positivity, we would love to hear what Happiness means to you!

The sponsors and prizes for this challenge are:
  • Ten digital images from Creative Bug Digitals for the person out of the top seven who receives the most votes during voting week.
  • Three digital images from Ike's World for the post or project that the DT deems most inspiring of the bunch.
  • Three digital images from Fresh Brewed Designs, our guest sponsors this month, for a person chosen in a random draw based on all entrants.
  • One digital designer paper from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles for one lucky voter who leaves a comment.
  • One digital sentiment for every single person who enters the challenge from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles as well.






1 comment:

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...