Friendship comes in all Shapes and Sizes

It is time for another challenge over at Creative Knockouts! Our theme this week is "Die/Punch Frenzie" and our sponsor is A Day for Daisies.

I got to work with a cute little image called "lap kittens". It is so sweet, I just love it.

I decided that I wanted to make a friendship card. I have some really great sentiments in my sentiment stash that I have not used and I thought this would be a perfect time to try out a few.


I have never used bottle caps for my embellishments, but they were on sale over at Tuesday Morning, so this was a good chance to try them out. I think the BFF bottle cap works nicely with this Friendship theme'd card.


Friendship comes in all shapes and sizes...even little furry ones. So come along and play. We would love to see what you create with your dies and punches over at Creative Knockouts!


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. Super sweet card love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image and such a sweet card! Thanks for playing with us at A Creative Need!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute image. Love the kitties and your design. Maggie, DT

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...