National Pink Day - June 23rd!



Did you know that June 23rd is National Pink Day? Well I didn't until it became or theme for this weeks challenge over at 613 Avenue Create.

Pink is one of my favorite colors. When I was in 6th grade, the movie Greece came out. You all remember the "Pink Ladies", right? Well, a group of friends and myself decided that we wanted to form a club called "The Pink Teens." We could not afford jackets, so instead we made little satin scarves. It brings back great memories. I thought about these times recently as I just lost a childhood friend suddenly who was one of the "Pink Teens." While we had grown apart as childhood friends typically do, we re connected through my card making. She was a supporter of my cards making hobby and even would even request special orders.

I was very sad to hear the news and the tragedy of her death. So in honor of my childhood friend, I want to dedicate my card to her and may she Rest in Peace!

Our sponsor for this challenge is Bugaboo stamps. The image I chose to work with is called "JJ Coffee to go".  A fun image with some fun subway art to go with it!


So get out those pink supplies and lets see what you can come up with! See you over at 613 Avenue Create.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:


3 comments:

  1. Thankyou fior entering agirlwhocrafts i love the colouring on it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow well that certainly is a lot of pink hun love it hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Thanks for sharing it with us in the Lots of Layers challenge at Di's Digi Designs
    Good luck and hope to see you next time too, Donna ♥

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...