Digi Stamps4Joy - June Progressive Challenge

Hello! I am here tonight to share my card with you for the Christmas Progressive Challenge over at Digi Stamps4Joy. I have been very faithful every month to get my card made for this progressive challenge.

This month we got to work with a snow globe. I have been having lots of fun over at PicMonkey using some of their tools to modify and add to my images.


I added the bubbles to the snow glob to make it look like there was water inside. Pretty clever huh?
I used a real simple layout because I wanted my snow Globe to be the focal point. Hope you like it.


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Digi Stamps4Joy - June Progressive
Decosses's Dynamite Doodles - 12 month of Christmas Link up
My Perfect Life  – #24 Always Any Christmas Card




3 comments:

  1. Oh wow Monica, this is just so beautifully designed and coloured. Thank you for taking the time to use this month’s free Christmas image. You have automatically qualified to receive next month’s Christmas image for free, which will be emailed to you at the beginning of July.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy Christmas Challenge Co-ordinator}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Christmas Card Monica great job hun hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those bubbles do look great, and I love the colour scheme on your pretty card. Thanks a lot for joining in with my Festive 48. Hope you can link up again next week. Marina http://myperfectlifeuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...