Riley & Company - Food or Drink Challenge

Guess what? It is time for another challenge over at Riley and Company. Our theme this week is Food or Drink. Ahhh, my two favorite things.

If you have been following me, you know I love to  make Coffee cards and Martini cards. So this challenge is perfect for me. Now, in order to play along, you need to use a Riley and Company image. If you do not have an Riley images, be sure to check out our Riley and Company Designs. I am sure you will find something you will love and just can't live without.

For my card I one of the new Retro people "Doris" and another one of my funny bones. I picked up this ribbon at a thrift store, if you can believe it and I knew it would work perfect with this image and theme. Both of these images are available over at Riley and Company.

Here is a closer look:

I even made an envelope to match my card.

Want to play along?



If you would like to play along with us of course we would love to have you!

To play create a card using Riley and Company images. If you upload your card/project to SCS (Splitcoast Stampers) don't forget to include the keyword RILEY1314. We can't wait to see what you create.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the Design Teams blogs today to see what they created for this challenge.

             Heather Bolli 
            Jackie Rakoski-Diediker
                                                                                                                                                Joy Stagg


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:



3 comments:

  1. hahaha - very cute, Monica! Love that saying - and the card design is great! hugs, de {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  2. So amusing hun she is adorable real 20s feel hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so much fun. Love the details with the sentiment and embossing as well. Thanks for playing at Ditzie Digi Design and good luck. Hope to see you back sunday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at Ditzie Digi Design xx

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...