Everyone Needs a little R & R

It is time for another challenge over at Creative Knockouts! Our theme this week is "Embossing" and our sponsor is The Stamping Chef


We all need some R&R every once in a while, so here is a little card to celebrate that. I had a cute sentiment from Created with TLC  that fits perfect!


The stamping Chef has some cute, funny, sexy images. So many to choose from. Please be sure to check out our store as we love the support from our sponsors. I got to work with a fun image called "The Big Dripper". It is so fun!

My paper came embossed, so it was easy to work with for the them. I also just picked up some new washi tape that I was excited to use. 


So get out those embossing tools and lets see what you can come up with. Can't wait!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:



2 comments:

  1. Super cute image love your card design! Your DT sister Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image and your coloring is fabulous. Great layout. Maggie, DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...