Completely Christmas - Challenge #10

Happy Saturday!
It is especially happy for me as I am finally back home. I was in Portland, Oregon for about 11 days on business. When I am out of town, I have no time for anything but work. Fortunately I had completed several of my cards before leaving, so I was able to continue my posts, but not much else.

I do have a card to share with you today for our challenge over at Completely Christmas. There still is time to play along and get ahead for the Christmas Season. It is already May, and December will be upon us before we know it.

Our sponsor this week is Lacy Sunshine and she has some fabulous Christmas images!


Hope you are able to play along this week.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:





7 comments:

  1. lol great image - Thanks for joining the Fab n Funky challenge this week - hope to see you again soon. Beccy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun Christmas card. Thank you for joining us this week at Fab'n'Funky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous fun card, such pretty colours.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

    luv

    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun christmas card, thanks for sharing with us at Fab n Funky challenges Crafty Hugs Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute. Very neat layout too. Thanks so much for linking it up to my 12 Months of Christmas challenge! Hope you are spending some good quality time with the fam while you are home this week. At least you'll be there for Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for entering your lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for May - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...