Remember, there are no size restrictions, CD Printouts also are acceptable. Your entry does not even have to be a Card.
Our sponsor this week is Eureka Stamps. Pop on over if you have a chance and take a look at all of her wonderful products.
Here is what I did:
Images were colored using my pencils from Artist Loft and Gamsol blending solution. I added two star punches and a boarder from Spellbinders shapeabilities "Asian Accents". The paper was from my stash and the sentiment I made up myself. I even went a step further and completed the inside of my card with matching paper and a paw stamp.
I hope my card has inspired you. I was very pleased with the way it turned out, now I just have to decide what special friend I will send it to.
- Ends Dec 2 - MIM - #168 Anything Goes
- Ends Dec 4 - Simon Says - Anything Goes
- Ends Dec 6 - Sister Act - Anything Goes
- Ends Dec 5 - 4 Crafty Girls - Anything Goes
- Ends Dec 5 - Aud Sentiment - #64 Anything Goes
- Ends Dec 5 - Crafters Cafe - #39 Anything Goes
- Ends Dec 5 - Fab n Funky - #195 Cute Critters
- Ends Dec 5 - Wicked Wednesday - #122 Friendship
- Ends Dec 5 - Word Art Wednesday - #108 Anything Goes
- Ends Dec 3 - TTCRD - Anything Goes
- Ends Dec 9 - Crafting from the Heart - #1 Anything Goes
- Ends Dec 9 - Paper Playtime - #24 Anything Goes