Sassy & Sexy

Well, I don't usually have two posts in one day, but today is the deadline for the DT call over at KennyK's Krafty Krew. They have been looking for 6 new designers and 4 VIP guest designers to join their Krew. If you are not familiar with his work, you really need to check out his blog. His images are fun, a little edgy and some of them have that Sassy & Sexy feel

 

This is my first card I made using one of his images, but I picked up a few on black Friday yesterday where he is offering 30% off of all of his images over at Kenny K Downloads.This sale is actually going on through Monday, so if you have been wanted to try some of his images, now is the time.

Here is what I did: I colored the image with my Artist's Loft pencils and blended with gamsol. The background paper is from DCWV "Teenage Dream Stack". I had turquoise glitter tape that I attached to the corners and added 2 Vintage Trinkets from Tiny Junkyard Findings. The trinkets have "JEANS" on them, so I though they were perfect for this card.

Well, I hope you like my card. I love the colors and I think it will make a cute birthday card.

I would like to enter it into the following challenges:


10 comments:

  1. Great job Monica!! Thanks so much for your interest in KennyK Krafty Krew’s DT call ! I loved visiting your blog today. Good luck!

    Tammy, KennyK DT Coordinator/Designer & Facebook Admin from Créations LaDiva :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card love the image! Thanks for joining us in our first challenge at Crafting From The Heart! Angie-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Monica , sorry I am late visiting you .
    Beautiful colouring for sassy girl and love that paper ..Thanks for joining us at Make it Monday .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card ... thank you for joining TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. Good luck, too. Thanks for sharing this card with us at The Crafter's Cafe this week.

    Emily T, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just the right amount of bling for this sassy chica! Best of luck with the DT application! Thanks for joining us at the Sister Act Card Challenge this week. Sheena B.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great image, love the paper in background too. Thanks for joining the Crafty Challenge, hope to see you again.

    Good luck with your DT application too!

    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great card your colouring is superb thankyou for joining our first challenge at crafting from the heart challenge blog.
    Good luck
    Fiona
    DT/Co-owner
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card...great colouring.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...