Does a Wedding Card need to be traditional?
I don't often have an opportunity to make wedding cards, so when my girlfriend asked me to create two wedding cards for upcoming weddings, I couldn't be more thrilled. I made a traditional wedding card using wedding bells, silver and bows. But I also wanted to try something a little less traditional. If you haven't noticed, I like vintage. I love Tim Holt's style of stamps and projects and practice his techniques whenever possible. I wanted to share with you my traditional wedding card and then my not so traditional wedding card. I had fun making both of these cards, but am curious, which one do you prefer?
I am entering my wedding cards into the following challenges:
- A creative Need - #11 Weddings and Anniversarys
- A creative Romance - Dies or Punches
- A day for daisies - Buttons or Bows
- Challenges & Candies - #17 Romantic
- Stampin with the Dragon - Weddings
- Wags N Wiskers - #113 Sparkle
- Chocolate, Coffee & Cards - #48 Anything goes