Birthdays around the Holidays

Warm Witchy Wishes

As we approach the holiday season, we will start to see lots of Holiday Cards and Decorations springing up in the stores and on line. But lets not forget the birthday's that fall in these months. As a card creator, I need to remember that too. So I created this theme'd card that can be used anytime during the month of October. I typically will stamp "Happy Halloween" or "Trick or Treat" inside, but that will limit the use of the card, so I intentionally left this one blank. It still has the fun look of a Halloween theme, but does not mention anything about Halloween. My Mother's birthday is in October and I have never given her a theme'd card, maybe this year I will. 

I entered my Warm Witchy Wishes card in the following challenges:

 


I used:


  • Black Card Stock for base of card
  • Recollections Card stock for Crows paper 
  • Quick Kutz die for cauldron die 
  • Embellishments: Leaves, button, cord, ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Super image and background paper .good idea to leave sentiment off for future use . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...