12 MoC Link Up - Let it Snow

It is time again to share my card for the 12MOC link up. It you have not had a chance to link up your cards yet, there is still time. Hopefully this will give you a little inspiration.

Theme:  Let it Snow
Paper:  Snowfest


Snow is always a fun theme for Christmas cards. I know that there are many people that celebrate Christmas in their summer months, but that is so hard for me to imagine.  I grew up in San Diego and now live in Phoenix, Arizona, so we don't see snow during the Christmas holiday, but white Christmas' are still very beautiful.


I loved the simplicity of this image. There is so much that you can do with it.  I layered it on top of one of Lisa's papers from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles called Snowfest.


The background paper is from MAMBI (Me & My Big Ideas) and kinda looks like it is stenciled. I wanted to compliment the paper give the background some texture so I used a stencil called burlap to adhere some texture paste. I had this fun little Dec 25th stamp that fit just perfectly, so I added that as a final touch.


Now since we are already in mid March, I sure hope you have started your Christmas Cards. If not, this is a great time to get ahead and avoid the December rush.  Hope to see you over there.







I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:



Items I used:




6 comments:

  1. OOoo! I love the texture paste background! You should also link this up to STAMPlorations March challenge - stencils!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet card Monica and I love that you added the texture paste in the background.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas Card Challenges.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh, this was too cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A handsome snowman indeed .Love the background too . Thanks for sharing lovely card on Christmas Card Challenge Blog .

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your fabulous card, Monica. All the elements you have used look great, especially the texture paste.

    Thank you for entering our 'Blue Christmas' challenge at Winter Wonderland, and good luck in the draw.

    Hugs
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute image and great card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...