Path of Positivity - Serendipity Mid Post
It is time for our mid month post over at Path of Positivity. Our theme this month has been Serendipity. I just love saying that word...Serendipity!
Image: Wedding Day
This is the first time I have worked with images from Luna Girl. I have to say, I am in love! They have lots of vintage images, which are my favorite types of cards. So this was a very fun card to make.
As you can see, their collage sheets offer lots of fun images and they are so reasonably priced as well.
I also used some number stencils and a burlap stencil with my textured paste. The textured paste can be colored as well, but I decided to leave it white. I added a few more number elements, washi tape and a metal number "2." I matted this all onto a clock theme'd designer paper that I beleive I got at Tuesday Morning.
It turned out to be a wonderful wedding or anniversary card.
- $12 gift certificate from Sami Stamps which is deemed most inspiring
- $15 gift certificate from Lunagirl random draw based on entrants
- 1 digital image Creative Bug digital SnapShots for each person chosen as a DT Delight
- 1 designer paper from De'cosse's Dynamite Doodles for one lucky voter who leaves a comment.
- 1 digital sentiment for every person who enters challenge
Items I used: