October & November Challenge Winners

 Hello everyone. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! The last several weeks have been a challenge for me as I have been ill. I am finally feeling better and getting to our winner post!  

The October Challenge maxed out at 50 entries.  I would love to be able to open the challenge up to more, but it would cost me a monthly fee. Earlier this week, I shared with you my membership subscription as low as $3 a month. If you enjoy a monthly kit, you can also subscribe to my crafty membership which is only $5.00. I am hopeful many of you will help me support this challenge and enable me to open it up to unlimited entries.  

I also want to remind you that until I am able to open up the challenge to more than 50 entries, I am allowing only 1 entry per person. This will make it more fair and give everyone an equal chance to be chosen at the end of each challenge for the gift certificate. 


All christmas related items are on sale over at the shop! I hope you stop by and check it out.


I have also added some new ephemera/stickers.
These are all vintage inspired and perfect
for crafting. 


And now for our winners! Congratulations Granne. You are our October Winner!


Congratulations to marlene. You are our November winner. 



Please contact Monica over at Taylormadecards4u@gmail.com to claim your $10 gift code for any digital images in the shop.   
Happy Crafting!


3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the win (message send) and congratulations to Marlene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Marlene and Granne...beautiful projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the October and November winners.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...