September Winner

 Hello everyone. I hope everyone has been enjoying the monthly challenges. As always, I am running a little late in announcing the September winner, but I hope you will forgive me.

The October Challenge maxed out at 50 entries.  I would love to be able to open the challenge up to more, but it would cost me a monthly fee. Earlier this week, I shared with you my membership subscription. I am hopeful many of you will help me support this challenge and enable me to open it up to unlimited entries.  

I also want to remind you that until I am able to open up the challenge to more than 50 entries, I am allowing only 1 entry per person. This will make it more fair and give everyone an equal chance to be chosen at the end of each challenge for the gift certificate. 

The Fall and Halloween Mega Bundles are back on sale. I will keep this sale open until the end of the month. So if you want to take advantage of this deal, be sure to grab yours before the end of the month. 

Fall Mega Bundle

And now for our winner! Congratulations Carrie Sheridan. 




Please contact Monica over at Taylormadecards4u@gmail.com to claim your $10 gift code for any digital images in the shop.   
Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Dance to the September winner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Monica - I am a new follower and entered for the first time this month, the October Challenge - under the Rules tab it reads:" "You can have up to 3 entries each challenge, but each project must be a new post" ~ therefore I entered 3 projects. However, I just read here that only 1 entry per person is allowed. I am not sure if you can delete two of my uploads for October which might open up the challenge for two more people to enter?? Just letting you know about information that is under the rule section ~ have a nice week and thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! I'm thrilled to win some wonderful digis from your shop!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...