12 Weeks of Christmas Freebies

 Hello and Happy Sunday! With Halloween just around the corner, many of us have started on our Christmas Crafting! This year, I decided to do something a little different. Each week, I will share a new Holiday video where I share with you ideas on a holiday craft project. I will also give you a link to my Holiday advent Calendar where I will unwrap a weekly FREEBIE for you.

I have tried to coordinate my FREEBIES to be used with the weekly tutorial. I have already unwrapped three gifts, but there is still time to play along. I have provided a link for Week 1 so that you can start at the beginning.



I also want to share wit you my latest membership plans which gives you a little extra. Whether you are a fan or a creator, this small monthly membership fee gives you extra perks and it also help support the numorous Freebies and giveaways I offer.



Finally, I have been loading the shop with new Vintage items, Handmade projects and of course new digital kits. Don't forget to stop by the shop to check out all the new product!


Happy Crafting!



1 comment:

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...