May & June Challenge Winners!

  Hello everyone. I hope everyone has been enjoying the monthly challenges. I am running behind as usual, and when I came to post the June Challenge winner, I realized I did not post the May one. So today I will be posting two winners!

Our July challenge is up and running. We are celebrating Holidays in July. I hope that you take some time to play along. I am also hosting a live video each Sunday at 3:00 PM over on my YouTube channel where I will be sharing some techniques and Christmas projects. 



Last Sunday I shared with you my process for creating a moonlit night sky. I have something fun planned for this upcoming Sunday, so I hope you join me!
 

Now let's get down to our winners! 



We had 23 Submission in June. Congratulations to K. Letchworth. Please contact Monica over at Taylormadecards4u@gmail.com to claim your $10 gift code for any digital images in the shop.   

We had 23 Submission in June. Congratulations to K. Letchworth. Please contact Monica over at Taylormadecards4u@gmail.com to claim your $10 gift code for any digital images in the shop.   
                                        
If you are not part of my community over at Taylormadecards4u.com, be sure to subscribe. You will be notified of special offers and events, so you don't want to miss out.

Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. How nice to see my card as one of the winners thank you. Also congratulations to K. Letchworth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Monica: Thanks for stopping by my blog to comment. I am so grateful and honored for the win. I'm just playing along for fun at this time, as I don't have a working printer. Thanks for the honors. Your shop is lovely and you have so many darling images I'd use (if I could print them). Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...