I started creating handmade Christmas cards for my family and friends several years ago. They have loved and cherished my cards year after year and have grown to expect them during the holidays. While I love to make and send them out, there is nothing more stressful than waiting until the last minute to complete my Christmas Cards list.
Card making should be an enjoyable process, not a stressful one. Starting months ahead had brought back the joy of creating these one of a kind treasures for family and friends.
That's why I'm so excited to share the free Card Maker Success Summit with you! And I am one of the speakers! My topic is Vintage Inspired Christmas Cards. I will be sharing my process video on the 4th day of the Summit.
You can learn absolutely everything you’d ever want to know about the summit over here, but as a quick overview:
- The summit will run from July 28th through July 31st.
- Each day will be packed with amazing speakers who are ready to help you create a card making plan that will minimize stress, let you get your cards done early and create beautiful professional hand crafted cards that will WOW your friends and family.
- We’ve got a Facebook group where you’ll find crafting friends, connect with other card makers, ask the speakers questions, and whatever else we come up with!
- You can attend the summit absolutely free, but you can choose to grab the VIP All-Access Pass at any time. The VIP All-Access Pass will give you an all inclusive pass to the summit including:
- Ongoing access to 30+ presentations
- 300+ page workbook
- Virtual Card Making Crop over Zoom
- Premium bonus content from our speakers including svg files, courses, free memberships, exclusive discounts and more
The VIP All-Access Pass is currently being offered at a special price, and it will disappear for good once the summit is over, so start thinking about it now!
Are you excited?! (I sure am!)
Head over to the to learn more and grab your free ticket. More information will be sent straight to your inbox afterwards.
I can't wait to kick this thing off!