March Challenge Winner!

 

March Challenge Winner

Hello everyone. I hope everyone has been enjoying this month's challenge! with the end of the month approaching, I wanted to get the March Winner post up. We had 49 entries and some fun cards. Those little gnomes sure are popular! 

Our new challenge will start as always on the first Saturday of the Month.  I will be introducing a new kit that I  hope you will love. If you are a backstage pass holder, you will be able to download every digital in the shop for free for a full year! Be sure to check out the information over in the shop. If you are not a member of my community over at Taylormadecards4u.com, be sure to stop by and subscribe. This will give you access to my Freebie section under the membership tab.  


  
I just opened up seats for my next online class. This will be a kit class and your ticket gets you the live tutorial along with everything you will need to create this Family Portrait journal book. I am only offering 10 seats and there are still 8 left. Be sure to check out all the details are over on my website Taylormadecards4u.com,

And now for our Winner:



Congratulations to Diny. Please contact Monica over at Taylormadecards4u@gmail.com to claim your $10 gift code for any digital images in the shop.   
                                        
If you are not part of my community over at Taylormadecards4u.com, be sure to subscribe. You will be notified of special offers and events, so you don't want to miss out.

2 comments:

  1. Wat ontzettend leuk dat ik de winnaar ben geworden....dankjewel.
    Ik ga een berichtje sturen.
    Groetjes Diny

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...