The Irish Gent

 Hello everyone! I am popping in to share with you a card I recently created using one of the new Tim Holtz Dies called "The Gent". What a wonderful set this is and I thought it would be perfect to create a St. Patty's Day card. 

This die set had 14 pieces, and I think I used 13 of them. I used some of Tim's cardstock as well as some ephemera to create a fun background.  I love it when I get sets that have extras like the hats and umbrellas as they can be mixed and matched with other set in the future.

I am entering this card in the Monday Simon Says Stamp Challenge where the theme is Green. Don't forget I also have a monthly challenge happening right now with an optional theme of Lucky. I would love for you to link up your creations as well!

Happy Crafting!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...