Stenciled Christmas Trees


Hi everyone! I am excited to be featured this month over on the STAMPlorations Blog for the Stencil Sunday series


I transformed my white texture paste into a nice green by swiping some lucky clover Distress Oxide onto my media mat and mixing in the white texture paste.  This is an easy way to create colored texture paste for any project.

Once I was happy with the color, I used a pallet knife to spread the texture paste through the stencil.


I also added a strip of green glitter washi tape to make it a bit more festive.  This is a good way to cover up any boo boo's you may have along the way as well.


Then using my MISTI, I stamped a sentiment on the top as well as under the tree using the stamp set called Hello Christmas.  I used coordinating green ink for my sentiments.


I finished off the card by layering it onto some Green card stock and adding it to a white card base.


I love that this stencil has two trees so I can make to different cards using the same stencil.  When I added the texture paste to this stencil, I covered up the gold star.  Once my texture paste was dry, I re layered the stencil and used a distress crayon to add the star.

Be sure to check out the STAMPlorations blog post for details on how you can win a $15 Gift Card to the shop!  

Thanks for stopping by!





17 comments:

  1. Beautiful and festive cards! Love the clean designs and creative use of stencils.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards...I love how you focus on a Christmas tree...well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun are these trees! I LOVE the funky look!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty trees, and lovely cards. They have a young. fresh look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the idea of washi tape to cover up the boo boo's - I try to cover up mistakes as well so I do not have to recreate - these are beautiful card! Love the green!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun and festive. I like how you colored the texture paste.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Quick, pretty and festive...perfect for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Washi tape
    and darling designs
    in the stencils.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like the simplicity of these stenciled designs, Monica. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous CAS cards. Love the swirly tree. HUgz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty! Love me donte texture paste!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun and retro looking cards! Cute stencils!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE LOVE LOVE these modern tree stencils and your FABULOUS cards!
    I'm INSPIRED :)

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...