STAMPlorations Stencil Sunday - Keep Cozy


Hi everyone! I am back sharing another easy design for the Stencil Sunday series over at STAMPlorations. This time I am using the Stencil called Crisscrossed.  


I used distress oxide vintage photo and a blending tool and softly brushed the ink through the stencil. I put more pressure on some areas than others so that it was not a constant design.


I used the stamp set called Snow Cozy to stamp the coffee cups onto circles that I punched out.  I colored the cups using Copic Markers and edged the circles using the distress oxide vintage photo.


I used the same stamp set to stamp the sentiments.  I added two pockets and punched a half circle in each to create pockets for my Circles. the thumb notched ensured that my images would show when they were in their "cozy" pockets. 



Be sure to check out the STAMPlorations blog post for details on how you can win a $15 Gift Card to the shop! 

Thanks for stopping by!





19 comments:

  1. As already stated on Stamplorations Blog, I love this idea for adding Coffee shop gift cards and will save it for that purpose. Thank you. It's great to brainstorm creatively!
    Cath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pockets and the stenciled background design! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cool and lovely card! Love the interactive element and wonderful design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the subtle DTP coloring - you got just enough brown to match the coffee theme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color combo; so pretty! And you had me at coffee, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very unique - love the stencil - the coffee theme and those rulers as in coffee rules! FUN - nice work here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful stenciling and I love the little pocket! How cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute design with the pockets. Love the stenciled background too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the uneven look of the background stenciling. Cute, original card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great design and palette on this sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute cards and
    the pockets are
    fun!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great use of the stencil-perfect color! I like the fun pockets for the images.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the wood planks behind the cup.
    The pink is great (not usually a color
    I like). thanks for sharing a cute card.
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the subtle stenclling and the little pockets. Happy New Year. HUgz

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cool card!!!! I am admiring that stencil and how you used it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card. Love the pockets. Amazing background too.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love coffee cards, great pockets

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...