Top 10 videos in 2018

Hi everyone! With the year coming to an end...I thought I would share with you my top 10 videos of 2018.  Some you may remember, but some may be  new to  you as well. Enjoy and have a safe and happy new year!

With over 4K views, this was my post popular video in 2018!

ATC Coins with Tim Holtz Paper Dolls.


My top second was no where near my most popular with over 2.5K views, but is is a top contender. 

How to Create ATC using Tim Holtz Side Kick


Tim Holtz seems to be a popular theme. this video came in second with 1,786 views. 

Vintage Layered Cards


Another popular Tim Holtz video came in at 1,760 views. 

Pocket tag using Tim Holtz Pocket die.


Here is another video where I am demonstrating the Tim Holtz Ticket Dies. This video had 1,688 views. 

Creating your own Ticket Ephemera


In 2018, I got into creating art journals. This was my first video of 2019 and comes in 6th place with 1,604 views.

Art Journals for beginners


My March art journal page did pretty well also, coming in at 1,541 views.
Art Journals for Beginners - March


Coming in at number 8 is a Spring mixed media card using tissue paper. This video had 1,385 views.

Spring Card using Tim Holtz Collage paper

My passport books made an appearance at number 9 having 1,378 views.

How to create a Passport book


And finally, my 10th watched video in 2018 was my Tim Holtz Fall Collage card with 1,324 views.

Fall collage Card


As you can see, 2018 was a busy year for me. I am excited for 2019 and I hope to continue to inspire you and share my designs with you.  Thanks so much for supporting me and my channel!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...