Friday Freebie

Hello crafty friends. Only a few more days until Christmas. By now hopefully we are all ready and we can sit back and relax.  That is my inspiration for today's Friday Freebie.



I created this postage stamp along with a few other coffee theme stamps for some of my holiday cards, but decided to share one of them with you.  To get this freebie, just click on the image and save it to your computer. 

I would love for you to leave me a comment if you down load the image. Be sure to check out my shop for some of these other wonderful postage stamp theme'd imaged.

Winter Wonderland
Thanks for stopping by!




4 comments:

  1. I love this! Thanks! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely image! Thank you so much for sharing it! That is so very kind of you to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great image. I'll add a link to your blog when I use it on a card and share it on my blog. Thanks so much for offering it. Kathy at myasperations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou very much for the freebie. Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year.xx



    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...