Happy Birthday Shery - STAMPlorations

Hi everyone and welcome to our Birthday celebration! We are celebrating Shery's birthday who is the owner of STAMPlorations!  

It has been a privilege to be part of the design team and I am so thankful we  have such a wonder leader and friend in Shery!


I decided to go traditional and create a black and white birthday card. I created the background using a stencil and some texture paste.  To create a little more interest, I added some washi tape.

finally I stamped my happy birthday sentiment with some black archival ink.

Be sure to check out the shop as there is a sale going on right now that will get you 25% off! 




Thanks for stopping by!




1 comment:

  1. Monica, this black and white card is just awesome! thank you so much for the surprise blog post -- i'm very thankful and grateful for all the things you ladies do! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...