Caffe Latte anyone?

Good morning! I am here today to share with you a wall hanging I created using the 7gypsies Ordre Du Jour 8×8 paper pad

This was a very easy wall hanging created using resist paper and some idea-ology products from the Tim Holtz collection.


I started out by covering my resist paper with Yellow Oxide Liquitex. It The pattern shows up quite nicely due to the resist paper.


Then I stamped some coffee rings using my coffee cup and ground expresso distress ink. I also inked up the edges using the same ink pad. 


I fussy cut the books from the 7gypsies Ordre Du Jour 8×8 paper pad and adhered it to my card stock using distress collage medium


I also added some fun sentiments from some Kraft Card stock.  The Caffe Latte was stamped using foam stamps and the sentiments on the books are from one of the chit chat idea-ology sets.

finally I stamped the background with a coffee bean stamp.


This was a fun project to create and will make a great wall hanging. 

Thanks for stopping by. 


1 comment:

  1. That is really beautiful! Your kitchen will thank you for the nice work! :)

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...