Coffee Time...in any language

It is day 5 of the Coffee Lover's Blog hop and by now you all must be getting tired of hopping and your eyes must be getting tired as well. So I thought I would make it easy for you today and just use pictures. This way you don't have to worry about blurry eyes trying to read a sentiment.


Now I know this is a CAS card, but I really did put some thought into it. In my younger years we use to have brain teasers where we would have to guess the sentence by putting words together. This one is pretty simple, but I remember some of them being pretty hard to guess.

I have had these two stamps in my stash for some time. They are on wood block, but they come off easily so that I can stamp with my MISTI enabling me to get nice, clean crisp images.


So only a few more days left, hang in there and thanks for stopping by.




11 comments:

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...