Christmas Flip Book using Graphic 45 St. Nicholas Collection
Hi everyone. I am here today to share with you a memory flip book I created using the St. Nicholas collection from Graphic 45. I love flip books, but boy are they a lot of work!
I have made two other of these books in the past, but not since last Valentine's Day. I am hopeful to create several more in 2017
The finished book measures 6 x 6 x 3/4 inches. I have provide some directions below. To see this book you can visit my You Tube Channel in the link below.
I did CASE this flip book from another designer, Gloria Stengel and her blog is called Scraps of Life.
Graphic 45 has many products such as post cards, chip boards and stickers that match the collection perfectly.
I plan on doing a full video tutorial next month so be sure and subscribe to my channel so that you don't miss out.
Thanks for stopping by!
1. Cut (1) 6 x 12 piece of cardstock. Score at 2 1/4, 3, 9, and 9 3/4 inches.
2. Cut (4) 6 x 6 pieces of cardstock.
3. Attach 2 pieces of 6 x 6 cardstock to the 2 1/4 inch left flap at the 2 1/4 inch fold, sandwiching the flap between the cardstock. Repeat the process by attaching the other 2 pieces of 6 x 6 cardstock to the 2 1/4 inch right flap.
4. You will end up with a base page that is 6 inches tall and 19 1/2 inches wide. Score again at 6 and 6 3/4 inches from each end. This is your Album Base. Set this aside.
5. Cut (3) pieces of cardstock to 6 x 12 inches. Score each piece at 3 and 9 inches. Attach the three pieces of cardstock together by the 3 x 6 inch flaps to form a 6 x 24 inch section that has a center section with "doors."
6. Fold the two 3-inch center flaps towards the center.
7. Fold the 3-inch right flap in and fold the 6-inch right panel towards the center.
8. Fold the 3-inch left flap in and fold the 6-inch left panel towards the center. Now you have the Album Core. Once it is folded, it will measure 6 x 6 inches.
9. Attach the Album Core to the inside 6x6 center panel of your Album Base, by attaching adhesive to the back of the Album Core and placing it onto the center of the Album Base.
10. Fold the right panel to the center.
11. Fold the left cover panel to the center. (It may be helpful to label your “naked” panels and flaps prior to decorating.)
12. You may choose to ink all edges and folds.
13. Now you are ready to decorate!