Black Cats on Halloween

Hi everyone! I am here today to share with you another great sentiment for Halloween that was released last month over at So Suzy Stamps.  This is one of several sentiments released last month that have this great font and make for wonderful...spooky Halloween sentiments!


This sentiment is called "When Witches go Riding" and it paired up nicely with "Two Cats in a Tree."

To create the background I scribbled my Chipped Sapphire distress crayon and smeared it with my finger and some water. Then I took a wet wipe and drew some of the color down to the bottom of my card.

Very simple technique, yet such a wonderful result. I stamped both my image and sentiment using Jet Black Archival ink then used my rectangular stitch die cut to frame it off.

From there I matted it onto some blue card stock and adhered it to the base of white card stock.

Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...