Happy Haunting!

Hi everyone! I am here today to share with you two new stamps released this month over at So Suzy Stamps! These are just two of the new stamps that came out this month for our Halloween release.



I created this card using three different alcohol inks. The combination of the three colors created a great Fall background! 

To watch a video on how I created this card, click on the image below or head over to my You Tube Channel. 



I stamped my image and sentiment using Archival ink.  These are just two of the stamps released this month. Be sure to hop over to So Suzy Stamps to check out the full Halloween release!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...