Layerd Flowers

Hey friends!  Now I am not typically a flower person, but recently I have been way into flowers. 


I had the idea of layering flowers and creating a 3-D affect. Now I know this is not a new concept by any means, but it is a great one! So for my post today, I wanted to share with you my layered 3-D Flowers!

The Line Flower is a great stamp to create a layered affect. It worked perfect with the Wispy Chrysanthemum outline as a shadow.  There are several flowers in Suzy's shop that would work great for this affect. I will be sure to list them below for you.

Here is what I did.

I first stamped 4 line flowers onto script designer paper.  I colored all 4 using my distress crayons, but any coloring medium will work.  I fussy  cut out the middle section (3 petals) from two of the stamped images and the full flower from the other two. I curled up the edges and adhered them to the center of the other two flowers.

I stamped the Wispy Chrysanthemum flower to some cardstock and adhered the flowers in the middle of the stamped images.  I added a skittle to the center of each flower and stamped my sentiment Imagine.



Below are the supplies I used for this project. The last two flowers were not used, but would also work great for layered flowers.



1 comment:

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...