2016 So Suzy Design

I am so excited, I finally get to reveal the new Design Team for so Suzy Stamps! Now I may be an oldie, but the excitement of staying on is as new as ever.


I have been fortunate to be part of this design team since the beginning. I love creating with So Suzy Stamps and I love the sense of family this community has. It has been a pleasure being part of this community and the friendships that I have made.

You all are in for some great inspiration from this team and a few shenanigans along the way. If you are not familiar with So Suzy, here are some links to help you find your way!

Congrats to the new team!


Facebook: Flaunt it if you made it

Store: So Suzy Stamps

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Mon! It is always nice to stay with a team that you love being part of. I've been with Scribbles Designs since the beginning myself and I can't imagine ever leaving.

    I'm popping in today to wish you a very happy birthday. I hope that you have a wonderful day and of course a wonderful year ahead. Wishing you all the best now and in the future.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...