Let's go Coastal with So Suzy Stamps!

Happy New Year! It is a new year and a new release for So Suzy Stamps! This month the design team is going coastal and we have some great cards to inspire you along the way.


This fun clothes line is part of the new release this month. It is great for summer note cards, but can also be used for many occasions. Another fun sentiment has been added to the collection as well that goes perfectly with the new stamp images. 


I had a yellow polka dot bikini set of stickers that I have had in my stash for a while and I finally got a chance to use them. Isn't it funny how we have items in our stash and then a new stamp comes along and it is a match that was just waiting to happen.

Supplies Used

Stamps:  Bathing Suit line, Sandy Toes
Copics: Y06, R27, R89
Die Cuts: Nellie's Multi Frame
Inks: Memento - Tuxedo Black
Paper: Recollections, Cratepaper - Flea Market Stack
General Supplies: Brads, Foam dots
Tools: Big Shot

Don't forget that I am not on Periscope. Be sure to follow me for fun tips and tricks. 
https://www.periscope.tv/taylormade4uaz

Thanks for stopping by!

For more fun and inspiration you an follow me on FacebookInstagramTwitter & Pinterest.


1 comment:

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...