Gratefulness

Hello and happy Monday. I should also be saying happy November.  It is the first Monday in November so that means we are starting another challenge over at Path of Positivity.  

Our theme this month is Gratefulness, which seems appropriate since it is the month of Thanksgiving. Our sponsors this month are Scribbles Designs and Kitten Scraps.



I added a sentiment inside my card to match the overall theme.

Kitten Scraps was very generous in providing us some wonderful digital kits to work with. I used several images to create the picture frame of a Pilgrim Boy and Indian Girl.



This is the time of year that we all step back and take note of what we have to be grateful for. We hope that you join along and tell us or show us what you are grateful for.


For more fun and inspiration you an follow me on FacebookInstagramTwitter & Pinterest.

Many of the products and items I use are listed under my Products Tab and can be found by clicking  HERE.

1 comment:

  1. So, so cute, Monica! Love the grouping of banners, twine and button and the kids are perfect all framed up together!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...