Woman Collage Passport - Vintage card in 30 minutes

Hi friends. I am here to share with you this card I put together in about 30 minutes. I find most of the time goes into the planning and the layout, but once you have your stash together, the cards go together pretty quickly.

A beautiful vintage card can really take less than 30 minutes to put together. Let me show you what I did.

First I stamped my image on some script paper I got from the paper stack called Vintage treasures.
Then I stamped the Hotel Saint Peres Paris part of the stamp onto 7 gypsies postale paper. I fussy cut the circle and put aside.

I punched out my butterflies using my EK butterfly punch from the 7 gypsies postale paper stack and glued the 3 punches together.


I distressed all my paper edges using walnut stain distressing ink and then started adhering my paper. The lace was added to the bottom of the stamped image. I added washi tape to the decorative paper that was to be attached to my 5" x 7" card stock.

I always adhere my base designer paper to my cardstock prior to adhering my 3-D images.
The butterfly, pearls and circle Hotel Saint Peres Paris were adhered to card.

The game piece was put together as follows:


I first added alcohol ink to the sides of the plastic and let dry. Then I cut out an image from the graphic 45 collection and adhered it using crackle accent. I distressed the sided once it was dry and then covered the top image with crackle accents using my finger. Once the game piece was dry, I adhered it to my card.

Thanks for popping in!



For more fun and inspiration you an follow me on FacebookInstagramTwitter & Pinterest.

Many of the products and items I use are listed under my Products Tab and can be found by clicking  HERE.

Supplies I used

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...