Halloween is...

Hey everyone!  I am running a little bit late today for my post over on So Suzy Stamps blog. Thank goodness it is not quite Halloween yet so Suzy doesn't risk killing me.  Afterall the safest day is Halloween.


This is one of my favorite sentiments and it really works great with this image. It is the perfect size.  This card was very simple to put together, using my label die cut, some brads and some designer paper. I added some stickers to the sides, which matched the paper perfectly.

I had to finish the card off with a creepy spider!

I hope everyone has a safe Halloween and hopefully we won't find any dead bodies on your porch this year!

For more fun and inspiration you an follow me on FacebookInstagramTwitter & Pinterest.

Many of the products and items I use are listed under my Products Tab and can be found by clicking  HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...