Eclectic Ellapu - Halloween Horror

Hello and Happy October! I am sure it is going to be a great month. The weather should start to finally cool down here in Phoenix and we should see a lot of great designs this month. There are so many great colors and images for Fall and Halloween, it is sure to be a most inspirational month.


To start off the month, I am here to share some inspiration for the challenge going on over at Eclectic Ellapu. Our theme this month is Halloween Horror.  I am using a printable from VectoriaDesigns called Witch Cards.

This is a perfect image for Halloween cards. You would think that layered cards would be easy to put together, but sometimes it takes several iterations for me to get the exact layout that works for me.

I found the Halloween bingo card and the saying on pinterest, but the other two images, vintage tickets and Halloween vintage ticket strips are from VectoriaDesigns.

Once I determined what images I would be using for layering, I adhered them to some Tim Holtz paper, added a some washi tape for a header and added a few spiders to give it some extra creep.

I hope that you enjoy my Halloween Horror and that you have a chance to play along this month in our challenge.

For more fun and inspiration you an follow me on FacebookInstagramTwitter, Pinterest and now Periscope

Many of the products and items I use are listed under my Products Tab.


Vintage Ticket Strips
Witches
Vintage Tickets


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...