They Dared Me to - Riley and Company



This weeks Riley and Company's Design Team Challenge is hosted by Heather and her theme is "Send in the Clowns."
We are to create a project using a funny sentiment, funny picture or Circus themed.


I decided to decorate my card using a circus theme, but finished it off with a funny sentiment. The image I used is from the Circus collection called Canon Riley. I have had this fun circus designer paper for a while and it is always fun to bring it out and play with it.

The sentiment works with so many of the Riley images. It is called "They Dared Me."


Don't forget to check out some of the other Design Team projects on their blogs. 


Thanks for stopping by!
For more fun and inspiration you an follow me on FacebookInstagramTwitter & Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...