Fridge Magnets - Deflecto Magnetic Sheets

I can never have enough fridge magnets! There is always something that I need to be reminded of. An event, Dr.appointment, you name it. So I thought I would make some cute little fridge magnets that are not only useful, but informative!



These cute little sayings are from So Suzy Stamps! She has the funnest snarkiest stamps that work great for my fridge magnets. 

The Deflecto Craft Magnetic Sheets are thin enough to use with your die cuts, which is what I did for my project. I used StazOn Ink so that it would not smear and used distressing ink around the edges.
I had this cute little metal crown that went great with the "Throw on a Crown" stamp!

Any rubber stamp would work, not just sentiments. Imagine how pretty your "Fridge Magnets" could be!

For more fun and inspiration you an follow me on FacebookInstagramTwitter & Pinterest.

1 comment:

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...