Eclectic Ellapu - Use Your Stash

Welcome September and another fun challenge over at Eclectic Ellapu. This month we were challenged to use our stash, which is a very easy challenge as we all have so much of that. It must be at least 6 months old, so make sure you explain that in your post.



For my card, I chose to use a stamp I have had for about a year and some Rhinestones that I have had for a while, (so long I can't remember when I got them.)

The Sentiment and image are both from So Suzy Stamps. The image is called Wedding Dress and the sentiment is called Audrey Hepburn

I love this stamp because it not only works as a beautiful image, but I can use the swirls to also add decor to my paper.

So dig out that stash and lets see what you create!

For more fun and inspiration you an follow me on FacebookInstagramTwitter & Pinterest.

1 comment:

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...