FREE - Old Dairy Farm Truck

Old Truck
Dated: ?


This image is from a family collection. My husband's grandfather use to own a dairy farm in Modesto, CA. This is him on the farm. I am not sure of the date, but it is an old one. 



Click on image to download JPG file

Enjoy!

If you do download my image, please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by.

Disclosure:

These images are all original and owed by Taylormadecards4u.  It is OK to use the images for personal use or for projects that you plan to resell (like handmade cards, vintage boxes, decoupage craft shows, etc.) If images are used in a project, please credit back this site.

If you wish to share these images, please direct people back to my blog rather than re distribute or post yourself.

Feel free to use as many images as you like, but please be sure to credit (or tell everyone) that you found them here on this site (Taylormadecards4u.com.) 


P.S. I have candy! Check out my 2-year Blogiversary celebration post here

1 comment:

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...