Toilet Paper

Hey everyone. So glad it is finally Saturday! Just popping in for a quick post to share a card I made. I love making coffee cards, but this time I didn't want it to be a coffee saying. I was rummaging though my Riley & Company stamps and came across this funny sentiment called toilet paper

I wasn't sure exactly how I would ever make  a card with this saying, but this image seemed to work perfectly with it. After all, it is just two friends talking over coffee...


I created the sentiment for the inside of the card. It is nothing fancy, but makes a fun sentiment that works for a friend card.



I have attached the JPG so that you can use it if you want. Just right click on it and save it.
Please leave me a note if you take it. I would love to hear from you!


Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...