Riley & Company - Graduation

Welcome back to another challenge over at Riley and Company. Our Theme this time around is GRADUATION! I have a graduating senior this year and boy are there a lot of activities going on at my house. 

But let's get on to our challenge:

Theme: Graduation
Sentiment: Something Good
Store: Riley & Co


I had these cute little die cuts that I have been using for my graduation party invites. I thought they would look cute on a card. I didn't want to create the traditional graduating card, so when I saw this sentiment I thought it would work great for a card.

Want to play along?



If you would like to play along with us of course we would love to have you!

To play create a card using Riley and Company images. If you upload your card/project to SCS (Splitcoast Stampers) don't forget to include the keyword RILEY 1015. We can't wait to see what you create.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the Design Teams blogs today to see what they created for this challenge.
For more fun and inspiration you an follow me on Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest.

I would like to share my card with the following challenges:




3 comments:

  1. what a great graduation cared, love how you used the die-cuts! Great idea to start working on graduation cards...it'll be here before we know it. Thanks for sharing your card at Loves Rubberstamps, hope you'll join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the die cuts and making the sentiment the focus! Thanks for sharing it with us at Loves Rubberstamps!
    Jennifer, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome card!! Thanks so much for joining our Graduation Linky Party at Craftin Desert Diva's!
    DT Tina

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...