Path of Positivity - Perseverance

We are starting a new challenge over at Path of Positivity. Our theme this month is Perseverance. 

steadfastness in doing something despite difficulty or delay in achieving success

With the school year close to coming to an end, I thought I would create a teacher card. Our sponsor this month is Ike's Art and Deedee's Digis.




This cute image is called back to skool KT and makes a perfect Teacher card. I used some fun designer paper to add to my school design. Clicking on the watermark below will take you directly to this image. 


Our challenge runs all month long, so there is plenty of time to play. We would love to see you link up this month and share with us your meaning of perseverance.



2 comments:

  1. Oooh that turned out super cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a GORGEOUS card - I love how you coloured her and all your background papers are just such a super match with the apple theme running through there. Fabulous card. LUV it. Thank you for using one of my digis on this superb creation :-D
    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...