Imagine That - April Progressive Challenge

I am running a bit late this month, but still enough time to get my card linked up over at Imagine That.

When I saw this months images, I thought to myself that the two little sailors would look so cute side to side. So this is the design I came up with.


I had a cute little anchor charm that worked just great with this design. Here is the inside:



The little note cards are tucked inside a pocket. They can be pulled out to write a little personal note.
I also added a few stamped post marks to make it look like these little sailors have been traveling the world.

Hope you like it!



I would like to share my card with the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. Love this, Monica! Beautifully made and a very clever design.

    Thanks for joining us at Imagine That for our DOTM Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Monica, this is soo adorable!! :) Love them side-by-side and the pocket inside with the notes - it's all so awesome. Thank you so much for playing with us last month at IMagine That! Digis by Kris *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute sailors! Thank you for playing in our challenge at http://www.7kidscollegefund.com.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...