Eclectic Ellapu - Go Green

Hello everyone and Happy March. The team over at Eclectic Ellapu. We sure hope that you played along last month, but if not, here is another chance to play along. Our theme this month for the purple team is to use Green 


I have been wanting to put some thank you cards together, so this was the perfect opportunity. They came out great. I ever made matching envelopes and a little box to house them.


They were such a hit, I think they were sold withing 2 days of me posting them to my Etsy shop...LOL!  I guess I will have to make some more.



So have I inspired you? Do you have some green supplies you can work with? Well get them out and lets see what you can create. Sure hope you play along this month.

Items I used:


4 comments:

  1. You have inspired me sweetie and I just love that tree - gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can understand why they were popular - such a versatile pack. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can understand why they were popular - such a versatile pack. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Monica

    I love what you have created with your card set and love all the green - especially the tree. I also wanted to stop over and say Hi Teamie - Go Green. I am so sorry I thought I had already become a follower of your beautiful blog but discovered that this not true. It is now and I am looking forward to getting to know you better and see your future creations.

    With smiles
    Laine K

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...