CHF - Think Spring

Think Spring! That is our theme over at Cornish Heritage Farms. By now I know many of us are wishing for the warmer weather. So lets get started. 

Theme: Think Spring


I had seen a video on a pull out card so I thought I would give it a try. It was a very simple pull out card and did take me a couple of tries.  Pull out cards are very fun because you can hide a little message behind the tab for an extra surprise.


For this card I used floral paper from DCWV called The Primrose Stack. It has some wonderful floral designs and I have gotten a lot of use out of this 12" x 12" paper stack.


I used a couple of my punches, one being a flower and the other being a butterfly punch which is truly one of my favorite tools. I decided to punch another floral design int he middle of my flower which came out wonderfully. I did heat emboss the middle section which gave it a shine. 


The hidden message is a simple one, but works well with this card. I also added a wonderful sentiment from the Friend Expression Pack at Cornish Heritage Farms. It has some wonderful friend sentiments.

To play along, you can use a digital image or a rubber stamp, but it must be from Cornish Heritage Farms.  If you have some of the older collections, those can be used as well. 

If you link up over at SCS, don't forget to use key word CHF74.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the design team blogs today to see what they have created for this challenge.

CHF-Challenge-Winner_thumb[1]




  • Amber Hillman
  • Frances Byrne
  • Kelly Santi
  • Steph Ackerman



  • I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:


    Supplies I used:



    1 comment:

    1. I'm thinking spring! Thanks for sharing your cheerful card with us at Inspiration Journal. =)

      ReplyDelete

    Featured Post

    Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

       Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...