Riley & Company - Paper Piecing

It is that time again. Another challenge over at Riley and Company. 

Theme: Paper Piecing


Paper piecing is one of my favorite techniques. It enable you to add such fun designs right into your images.  I thought a red and white polka dot balloon would be very subtle, but very cute. I also used the same paper to mat my image to bring it all together.



Here is a close look.  I also added a fun little sentiment as well. 



Want to play along? 

If you would like to play along with us of course we would love to have you! 
To play create a card using Riley and Company images.

Once you have created your card/project, come back here and place a comment with a link to your card/project to this post so we can see what you have created. If you upload your card/project to Splitcoast Stampers please include the keyword Riley0415. We can't wait to see what you create! 


Don't forget to check out the Riley and Company Design Team's cards on their blogs: 


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. Love it​!​ Fabulous card!​ Thanks for sharing ​your talent​ with us at Through the Craft Room Door. Hope to see you again soon and good luck in the prize draw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monica, I love paper piecing too! Definitely make a card one of a kind and this one is a real cutie! Thank your for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge! Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulously fun design, fab stamp image and I love the paper piecing :-)
    Thanks for sharing with us at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge!
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...