Path of Positivity Challenge #19 - Courage
It is the first Monday of the month, which means it is time for another challenge over at Path of Positivity.
Sponsor: Sparkle N Sprinkle
Now October is National Breast Cancer awareness month. Coming from a family of many women, unfortunately the odds have been against us. My Grandmother, Mother, and Aunt have had to tackle this awful disease. Some have beat it, some have not, but through their fight, they have all shown Courage!
The image I worked with this month is called Danielle Hat Lady. When I saw it, I knew I wanted to make a card to honor those strong women.
We have some great prizes, so I sure hope you play along!
- Three digital images for the post or project that the DT deems most inspiring of the bunch.
- Three digital images for a person chosen in a random draw based on all entrants.
- Three digital images for a project or post that best displays the concept of courage in a creation meant for a breast cancer survivor (since it is breast cancer awareness month).
- One digital image from Creative Bug Digital Stamps for each person chosen as a DT Delight.
- One digital designer paper (made to order in a few different ways) from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles for one lucky voter who leaves a comment.
- One digital sentiment for every single person who enters the challenge.
So what does Courage mean to you? We would love to hear your story and have you share your project with us this month!