Riley and Company - Fall Colors

It is time for another challenge over at Riley and Company. Our theme is Fall Colors! They are starting to show in many parts of the country. So in honor of this colorful Season, we want to see your colors.


In order to play along, you need to use a Riley and Company image. Now, if you do not have any Riley images, be sure to check out Riley and Company Designs.   I am sure you will find something you will love! 



For my card, I used Pilgrim Riley and embellished him with some great leaves and of course Fall colors. 



I used my tri fold cards that I love so much! 

Want to play along?



If you would like to play along with us of course we would love to have you!

To play create a card using Riley and Company images. If you upload your card/project to SCS (Splitcoast Stampers) don't forget to include the keyword RILEY 2014. We can't wait to see what you create.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the Design Teams blogs today to see what they created for this challenge.




I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:




9 comments:

  1. So, cute and a great take on the challenge. Thanks for playing with us at TIOT.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! Thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card with a great design. Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday. Mar x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the surprise little flap on the card! This card is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you've created a very cute Thanksgiving card! thanks for sharing with us at Craft Room challenge, Debi xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card and the image is so sweet. Thank you for joining in with us at Craft Room Challenge

    Crafty hugs Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Monica, I love your fall card with Riley! He's a cutie, and I love your card fold! So glad you were able to join us for the Fall Inspiration ODBD Shining the Light challenge! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card and perfect Autumn colours...Thanks so much for sharing with us at Craft-Room...Esther xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute and beautiful fall card!! I just love Riley and your card fold. Beautiful layout!! Thanks for joining us at ODBD!!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...